#1 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:23 AM

Fucking lame ass team...

So I don't know how many of you guys watch WRC, but let me break down how they start up the grid since there is no qualifying. Who ever is leading the championship starts off first on day one, who ever is in second goes second, etc. etc. Then who ever finishes with the best time by the end of the day, starts out first on the following day... fine and dandy... except on gravel/dirt rally.

On gravel and dirt, who ever is first on the stage end up cleaning all the loose stuff on top, so those down the order get a cleaner line and have an advantage. So this is where I'm pissed at Ford for being a lame ass team.

This is the third rally, that the Ford drivers are leading by the end of day one, Loeb down a couple places (today, he was in 6th by the end of the day, 13 seconds down), and on the last stage all the Ford drivers slowed down to a crawl, or even STOPPED right before the timing and scoring to waste time and drop down the board so that Loeb would be first on the stages during day 2 and have to clean up the road for them.

That shit is fucking lame, it's retarded and it's not how a real champion is crowned. it's dirty, it's cheap and it's underhanded. If your drivers can't get to the top of the leader board by pushing to the limit, get the fuck out. I've never seen a previous champion ever do lame shit like this...

fucking retarded and it's ruining WRC even more :mad:

#2 Skyliner

Skyliner

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:00 AM

Wait, the "Schumacher stop" is in WRC now? :rofl:

But I agree, that's lame. :coold:

#3 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:29 AM

Get Mad Max Mosley up in that bitch penalise them so they have to sweep all the stages - kinda gives meaning to the team Ford

#4 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:26 AM

I read about it when they did it for the first time I think in Jordan. Really lame imho, but Loeb will still win despite their bullshit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users