1381 replies to this topic

#26 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:09 AM

So Toyota is launching on 16th of January, BMW on the 20th.

I can't wait for the secksiness. I think these will be some of the best looking F1 cars of the modern era in awhile...no winglets, just front/rear aero, slicks and sculpted shape of the car :o

#27 HighTachPres

HighTachPres

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:fast cars and fast girls

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:01 AM

I can't wait for the secksiness. I think these will be some of the best looking F1 cars of the modern era in awhile...no winglets, just front/rear aero, slicks and sculpted shape of the car :bowrofl:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiii dunno
more aero = more sexiness
the old cars of the 80s now resemble Made in China hotwheels, but still :o

#28 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:18 AM

iiiiiiiiiiiiiii dunno
more aero = more sexiness
the old cars of the 80s now resemble Made in China hotwheels, but still :o

get out

#29 Shi

Shi

Administrator

• F1 Crew Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts
  • Interests:Vehicle dynamics, trackdays, motorsports

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:05 AM

remember that weird looking Williams with the teeny tiny rear wing up high? don't think next year's cars will look all that good :o

#30 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:49 AM

remember that weird looking Williams with the teeny tiny rear wing up high? don't think next year's cars will look all that good :o

it was a 2008 spec williams with just the 2009 rear wing :bowrofl: its taken out of context completely that way

#31 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:18 PM

horrible translation, but he's rocking those bikes :o

Michael Schumacher from his website said he had never seen a final World F.1 like last Sunday in Brazil.
"Neither pilot nor I spectators seen anything like it - said Schumi - I congratulate Hamilton, but Felipe Massa ended the season with our heads held high fugando any doubts about its capacity."

Will be, indeed is certainly true that Michelon has been impressed by the spectacle of the Brazilian Grand Prix, but pity to have waived happy to see him in person, preferring instead to live a Grand Prix Superbike live. Moreover, the Kaiser of Maranello had its good reasons. After the race, in fact, Monday was able to be in the saddle of Yamaha R1 Haga that the Ducati of Troy Bayliss rainbow ... and not for us to a walk. As demonstrated by the style shown by these two photos Schumacher has not been spared by turning on good times. With Yamaha, with the wet track, has 1.50.2, five seconds slower than Haga. With Ducati, however, he stopped at 1.52.8. We shall see as soon as possible at the start of a race rainbow with a wildcard? It is not impossible to emerge as the German has confirmed that in 2009 will be ahead of the German league. Meanwhile, Michael is continuing his apprenticeship: remain in Portimão riding Honda with which Bauer will run in next year in the German championship.

Once this knowledge will realize they can run without deface - which does not mean win: Schumi has had in taking KTM trophy from the amateurs - flows in the fray for the pure pleasure of competition. It will be a promotional spot for the World Series derived unprecedented. That the MotoGP, in financial crisis and regulation, should start to worry? After all even Valentino Rossi after the Grand Prix of Valencia said that they enjoyed more to follow SBK that its same category

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:07 PM

Damn...he's really on it. :o

And I like his riding suit too...Not that it should matter, but ti's subtle and striking at the same time... :bowrofl:

#33 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

Damn...he's really on it. :o

And I like his riding suit too...Not that it should matter, but ti's subtle and striking at the same time... :bowrofl:

i love the white a-star leathers...

#34 kngrsll

kngrsll

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts
  • Interests:F1, racing, women, steak, running, cycling.

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:24 PM

horrible translation, but he's rocking those bikes :o

Posted Image
Posted Image

so fucking bad ass... we should all aspire to be MS :bowrofl: i just love wearing a bike suit, anyone ever been in full motorcycle gear? you just feel so awesome :rofl: nevermind that i cant ride well :hs:

#35 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:57 PM

so fucking bad ass... we should all aspire to be MS :bowdown: i just love wearing a bike suit, anyone ever been in full motorcycle gear? you just feel so awesome :rofl: nevermind that i cant ride well :hs:

You and me both bruddah. I ride like crap...I need my own bike for more practice. I wish they had the Honda CBR250 over here...it'd be perfect as a starter bike :o That or the Ninja 250...it's just that I'm a bit of a Honda fanboi :embd:

and yes, it has been hard watching Honda F1 massacre it these past 2 seasons :hs:

#36 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

and yes, it has been hard watching Honda F1 massacre it these past 2 seasons :bowdown:

BAR Honda and Sato were my initial F1 favorites, then i had to go to Jensie when Sato left, just in time for him to win his GP.

Although as a (partial) Scot, i've always liked ol DC, esp at his Red Bull stint (as they paid me at the time).

#37 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:15 PM

it's just that I'm a bit of a Honda fanboi :rofl:

motorcycles I'm a yamaha fanboi, but yammy doesn't have a 250, which is way i bought my kawasaki...
although i'm planning to upgrade to a triumph for my next bike next year :embd:
that daytona 675 is :bowdown:

#38 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:17 PM

BAR Honda and Sato were my initial F1 favorites, then i had to go to Jensie when Sato left, just in time for him to win his GP.

Although as a (partial) Scot, i've always liked ol DC, esp at his Red Bull stint (as they paid me at the time).

only time I've been a honda fan is when Sato was on the team... otherwise, i could care less about them :bowdown:

#39 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

only time I've been a honda fan is when Sato was on the team... otherwise, i could care less about them :bowdown:

My first toy car was my 95 GSR. I still love their cars, from the S2k to the CRX, to my roommate's K-swapped EG hatch. It'd be weird to not like their F1 team, although i've been kinda 'meh' on them since BAR/BAT left.

And i still want a CBR 600 (because I fit on them the best of all the bikes i've tried).

#40 AErrorist

AErrorist

PFF1 Champion

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:49 PM

I'm still waiting on Honda F1 to rape next year, because no one else will have KERS figured out. Plus I figure if I give up on them now I'm no better than the tools that root for Ferrari on Friday, and then have McMerc jerseys on race day because their out front.

Honda F1 for life

#41 kngrsll

kngrsll

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:11 PM

motorcycles I'm a yamaha fanboi, but yammy doesn't have a 250, which is way i bought my kawasaki...
although i'm planning to upgrade to a triumph for my next bike next year :o
that daytona 675 is :rofl:

holy fuck that bike is SEX :bowdown: :embd:

I'm still waiting on Honda F1 to rape next year, because no one else will have KERS figured out. Plus I figure if I give up on them now I'm no better than the tools that root for Ferrari on Friday, and then have McMerc jerseys on race day because their out front.

Honda F1 for life

:hs: i have F1 gear from almost every team, i wear indiscriminately. its funny you say that bc i have rooted for Ferrari this year, but the thing i wear most is my McLaren Alonso jersey :hs:

i liked Honda when i first started watching F1, then didnt care much for teams, rather drivers instead. So now i just cheer for a few drivers, regardless of who they drive for. That way i can buy whatever F1 gear i think is coolest that year :biggthumb:

#42 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:24 PM

holy fuck that bike is SEX :bowdown: :rofl:

:hs: i have F1 gear from almost every team, i wear indiscriminately. its funny you say that bc i have rooted for Ferrari this year, but the thing i wear most is my McLaren Alonso jersey :embd:

i liked Honda when i first started watching F1, then didnt care much for teams, rather drivers instead. So now i just cheer for a few drivers, regardless of who they drive for. That way i can buy whatever F1 gear i think is coolest that year :biggthumb:

:hs:

Altho I do cheer for teams a few times, and when I do, it's usually the underdog teams if it's not a Honda. Otherwise, I'm cheering drivers. Speaking of which, that ITV Good bye video needs to be done more often so we get to see the 'human' side of F1 a little more. The drivers need to be more accessible.

That and the 'draw your team-mates' in the F1 Racing magazine was really cool too...

#43 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:29 PM

Posted Image

:bowdown:

#44 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:11 PM

I wanted to get some Williams gear this year, but never got around to it. Although i do still have a Williams remote controlled F1 car from Indy 07.

And i have a Scott Speed/STR poster in my room, as well as one of the older RBR shirts. So far those, my Hamilton 07 shirt and my knockoff BAR Honda jersey (that's too small) are all i have. :bowdown:

#45 HighTachPres

HighTachPres

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:fast cars and fast girls

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:40 PM

I'm still waiting on Honda F1 to rape next year, because no one else will have KERS figured out.

typical wishful thinking for a Honda fan.
It's hard to see them crawling out of their 10year (?) slump with just KERS.
....however Honda does make some badass generators :bowdown:
Posted Image

#46 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts
  • Interests:Motorsports

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:41 PM

Posted Image

#47 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:56 PM

Posted Image

:bowdown:

#48 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts
  • Interests:Motorsports

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:03 AM

typical wishful thinking for a Honda fan.
It's hard to see them crawling out of their 10year (?) slump with just KERS.
....however Honda does make some badass generators :bowdown:

and aircraft... :rofl:
Posted Image

#49 kngrsll

kngrsll

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:02 AM

I wanted to get some Williams gear this year, but never got around to it. Although i do still have a Williams remote controlled F1 car from Indy 07.

And i have a Scott Speed/STR poster in my room, as well as one of the older RBR shirts. So far those, my Hamilton 07 shirt and my knockoff BAR Honda jersey (that's too small) are all i have. :rofl:

i have a BAR honda jersey thats too big! (from hightachpres :bowdown: ) trade??

#50 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:41 AM

i have a BAR honda jersey thats too big! (from hightachpres :bowdown: ) trade??

Mine is a Euro size Small. It barely fits 98 lb girls (admittedly, with large boobings). Hell, i only weigh 155 (5'9)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users