chiuey

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Running, Wakeboarding & Karts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:31 AM

http://www.raceofcha...th_sc,7,49.html

Organisers of The Race of Champions will give one lucky fan the ride of a lifetime this December, by running a free competition to win a high-speed passenger ride with seven-times Formula 1 World Champion, Michael Schumacher.

The incredible experience will take place as part of The Race of Champions event, in which the world's best motorsport competitors battle on a specially-constructed track inside Wembley Stadium, on Sunday 14 December.

In the 2007 event, Schumacher finished as runner-up in The Race of Champions, after helping Germany to victory in the ROC Nations Cup. The winning fan will get to ride alongside Schumacher in one of the event's two-seater machines as he practices ahead of the main event, with the aim of going one place better this year.

To win, all fans need to do is text «RACE» to 84188. Texts will be charged at the normal operators rate, and there's no extra charge.

Tickets for the event are on sale now by calling 0844 412 1743, or online at www.raceofchampions.com, where you can also see competition terms and conditions. The competition will run until 31 July, as will the chance for fans to get 20% off adult ticket prices. Adult prices start at £14.40 (including 20% discount) and children can get in for as little as £9.

Both The Race of Champions and Michael Schumacher are proud to support ICM, who are dedicated to brain and spinal cord disorders.

:biggthumb:

#2 kngrsll

kngrsll

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts
  • Interests:F1, racing, women, steak, running, cycling.

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

http://www.raceofcha...th_sc,7,49.html

:biggthumb:

its good to see F1 drivers helping out charity. They did alot this year at the British GP.

#3 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:31 PM

Huh...I wonder if you have to be UK to win....otherwise I'm texting

Anyone else see that french seb tag heuer ad? At first I was all :hsugh: but then I remembered 4 champ car titles :o

#4 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

I'd be so down for that....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users