7 replies to this topic

#1 TimzSI

TimzSI

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

What kind of worthless shitass name is that? I expected Texas something, or America something, but this shit? Lame.

#2 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:02 PM

I agree. The name sawks. But whatever...MotoGP, F1. And the track looks good too - it can be called "shitass named track" for all I care. It's shaping up to be a pretty good venue for track days as well as for the big kids to come and play at :bigthumb:

#3 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts
  • Interests:Motorsports

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

I agree. The name sawks. But whatever...MotoGP, F1. And the track looks good too - it can be called "shitass named track" for all I care. It's shaping up to be a pretty good venue for track days as well as for the big kids to come and play at :bigthumb:

If they do go ahead with the 'season pass' ticket sales model then :down:. I'm not going to do their job and sell the tickets I don't want for them. The idea works for people that are close to the track and in TX, but I'm sure as hell not flying half way across the country to go see 'miscellaneous/other' racing.

#4 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

If they do go ahead with the 'season pass' ticket sales model then :down:. I'm not going to do their job and sell the tickets I don't want for them. The idea works for people that are close to the track and in TX, but I'm sure as hell not flying half way across the country to go see 'miscellaneous/other' racing.

Agreed, I'm totally comfortable with going to Montreal if they pull a yankees/cowboys with the tickets.

#5 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:12 PM

Truth. Although for me being in TX, that's not *too* bad depending on the racing series that I'd have to go see.

This is probably my last year at Montreal. I'm going to go somewhere else next :o Unless I'm just balling out of control.

#6 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

Truth. Although for me being in TX, that's not *too* bad depending on the racing series that I'd have to go see.

This is probably my last year at Montreal. I'm going to go somewhere else next :o Unless I'm just balling out of control.

One of my life goals is to go to 1 GP a year. I'm happy with Montreal being the go-to race, also happy skipping a year here or there to check out Sao Paolo/other euro races.

#7 AErrorist

AErrorist

PFF1 Champion

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:54 PM

I've convinced my girlfriend that if we get married we have to go to Monaco for our honeymoon, she wants to get married in May, so it pretty much works out.

#8 cASe SenSiTive

cASe SenSiTive

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

Season pass is just dumb for anyone not within reasonable driving distance. They'll figure out it's a bad idea not to offer individual tickets when nobody buys the pass3es. :dunno:

OTOH, if I lived closer, I'd likely buy a pass and go to all the events. Just gotta move to Austin sooner than I planned. :eek3:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users