466 replies to this topic

#426 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

the whole time my friend was asking me why hamilton couldnt pass DC, i told him, becauses he's playing it safe from mr.Defense

:x: I was surpsied he didn't shut the door after hamilton had passed to tell you the truth.

#427 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:20 PM

Posted Image

:o

:eek3: who is that bitch he's tearin up?? .ibhisnutritionist :x:

:o

#428 Alicante

Alicante

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Suck my fucking balls mclaren

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image

#429 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts
  • Interests:Motorsports

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:48 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#430 DMClark

DMClark

Kart

• F1 Crew Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

Posted Image

Oompa loompa doopie dooo, we've got the fuel hose just for you.

#431 draobpi

draobpi

Formula 3

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:21 AM

can't wait for huge hi res pics from this race. Would make great wallpapers and posters.

#432 Deadpool

Deadpool

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:23 AM

For the win

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#433 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:38 AM

the whole time my friend was asking me why hamilton couldnt pass DC, i told him, becauses he's playing it safe from mr.Defense

When Hamilton went to pass DC, i could feel him wanting to dive down on him.

One of my friends said that DC wanted to update his reputation from 'hard to pass' to 'suicidal to pass' :x:

#434 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:41 AM

i think the world is coming to an end.. i'm happy emo won a race :x:

Same. :o

#435 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:42 AM

Well, at least Kimi held on to fastest lap :x:

IMO, that's actually worse. Showing that you're the fastest driver on the circuit and still bringing home 0 points.....

#436 HighTachPres

HighTachPres

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:fast cars and fast girls

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:44 AM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#437 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:53 AM

well the safety car fucked up massa's race...
i hope alonso doesn't get screwed...

Did you not see Massa fuck up Massa's race?

It'll be a fucking disgrace if that midget wins the WDC. I don't care how big Hamilton's head gets if/when he wins, at least he won't marginalize every WDC winner in all of history by sharing an honor with them.

#438 chiuey

chiuey

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Running, Wakeboarding & Karts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:37 AM

Did you not see Massa fuck up Massa's race?

It'll be a fucking disgrace if that midget wins the WDC. I don't care how big Hamilton's head gets if/when he wins, at least he won't marginalize every WDC winner in all of history by sharing an honor with them.

it was the go light from the pit stop light (lollipop light) that told him to go, not really his fault. but he should have stopped when he realized he was still attached to the rig, even DC did.

#439 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:44 AM

it was the go light from the pit stop light (lollipop light) that told him to go, not really his fault. but he should have stopped when he realized he was still attached to the rig, even DC did.

That and his failspin into the barriers.

And that he couldn't seem to pass anyone, even at the ail end of the field. Come on man, Kazuki passed Trulli in a Williams.

#440 chiuey

chiuey

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:52 AM

That and his failspin into the barriers.

And that he couldn't seem to pass anyone, even at the ail end of the field. Come on man, Kazuki passed Trulli in a Williams.

in trulli's defense, nico did get 2nd, so the williams were prob faster than the toyotas.

and c'mon kaz drove a fantastic weekend, he's no second coming of sato but give the kid a break.

but everyone knows massa doesn't have it in him to fight back, he gives up way too easily. he can only win if things go right, and he starts relatively close to the front of the grid. he may be Schumacher's protoge, but he's still no Schumacher.

#441 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:07 AM

in trulli's defense, nico did get 2nd, so the williams were prob faster than the toyotas.

and c'mon kaz drove a fantastic weekend, he's no second coming of sato but give the kid a break.

Kaz was fucking awesome. :bowdown: Locking all 4 to pass Trulli. Threw some Ds on that bitch.

And while the Williams was quick this weekend, Massa should have been able to make short work of most of those guys in the back with his Ferrari. Instead he just putted around.

but everyone knows massa doesn't have it in him to fight back, he gives up way too easily. he can only win if things go right, and he starts relatively close to the front of the grid. he may be Schumacher's protoge, but he's still no Schumacher.

Word. That trait is why i hate him the most. I like Kimi because he'll fight. Even if you guys hate Hamilton, you have to admit that he's brought alot of fight back to the front of the pack.

The balls to make daring moves is what makes me like drivers like DC and Sato. Sure it may not always work, but fuck, at least they're trying something, instead of rolling over and dying the moment shit doesn't go their way.

#442 chiuey

chiuey

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:31 AM

The balls to make daring moves is what makes me like drivers like DC and Sato. Sure it may not always work, but fuck, at least they're trying something, instead of rolling over and dying the moment shit doesn't go their way.

well with DC it just seem like they're mostly unnecessary blocking moves, not even protecting a point finish or what ever, and he over does it. Then when he should be making a block move to protect a point, he bails out like a little bitch. That's why I don't like him. But Sato's over taking moves are simply fucking legendary. Giving the little team that could, just that much extra boost.

#443 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:43 AM

well with DC it just seem like they're mostly unnecessary blocking moves, not even protecting a point finish or what ever, and he over does it. Then when he should be making a block move to protect a point, he bails out like a little bitch. That's why I don't like him. But Sato's over taking moves are simply fucking legendary. Giving the little team that could, just that much extra boost.

I'm going to be pretty fucking mad if Sato has no seat next year, while all those faildrivers continue on.

I'm looking at you Glock, Piquet, Fisi, Sutil, Rubens, Bourdais, Massa/Kimi (depending on the day) and arguably Kovi.

#444 chiuey

chiuey

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:49 AM

I'm going to be pretty fucking mad if Sato has no seat next year, while all those faildrivers continue on.

I'm looking at you Glock, Piquet, Fisi, Sutil, Rubens, Bourdais, Massa/Kimi (depending on the day) and arguably Kovi.

actually, Ive heard to make it, and stay in F1, as a driver, you have to have quite a lot of personal sponsorship or connections (to sponsorship). Yes these are all talented/good drivers to a certain degree, but there are more talented/better drivers racing in lower formulas that simply don't get the call up because of their lack in sponsorship and what not.

I heard these from a few friends who race in formula renault and formula BMW both in Europe and Asia, so maybe their just bitter, but I dunno. Just throwing the thought out there...

#445 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:05 AM

It explains why shit drivers stay/get a go but cream (like shit I guess) always rises to the top so there are always deserving drivers in F1.

I do want Sato back though

Back to Massa, I was starting to like him after his Hungaroring antics, but last nights race just showed us same old Felipe who throws in the towel the moment things dont go his way :bowdown:

#446 chiuey

chiuey

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:16 AM

It explains why shit drivers stay/get a go but cream (like shit I guess) always rises to the top so there are always deserving drivers in F1.

I do want Sato back though

Back to Massa, I was starting to like him after his Hungaroring antics, but last nights race just showed us same old Felipe who throws in the towel the moment things dont go his way :bowdown:

I've always like filippe, he was just one of those who drive with their heart on their sleeves, fully passion about his job, willing to do what ever fro the team. But this yr especially, he's been acting like he deserves a championship. Honestly, if you can give up so easily, when it is this close down to the wire, then you don't deserve shit.

However, me being the ever optimist, maybe he's tuned down the engine so that he has a better chance of winning the next race??? I dunno??? Does anyone know what engine cycle is he on? is it the same to Lewis? or Kimi? I'm hoping he hasn't shown his ugly side again, but if he has, SHAME ON YOU FILIPPE!

#447 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:34 AM

Didnt he use his joker in Monza? Meaning he will have a fresh one for Japan.

#448 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:37 PM

However, me being the ever optimist, maybe he's tuned down the engine so that he has a better chance of winning the next race??? I dunno??? Does anyone know what engine cycle is he on? is it the same to Lewis? or Kimi? I'm hoping he hasn't shown his ugly side again, but if he has, SHAME ON YOU FILIPPE!

IIRC, he's due for a change anyway.

#449 Ximian

Ximian

Formula Ford

• F1 Crew Member
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:38 PM

That was his second race on the engine. Maybe they turned it down since he was sitting idle at the end of the pit lane for a minute.

#450 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts
  • Interests:Motorsports

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:49 PM

That was his second race on the engine. Maybe they turned it down since he was sitting idle at the end of the pit lane for a minute.

varsha, hobbs and matchett were all saying "that's it.. game over, engine done..."

im still a bit surprised the engine kept going, especially considering the problems they've had this year just running in nominal conditions. my guess is he kept on chugging more as a data collection exercise and an outside chance that someone would bring a SC in his favor than anything else. it's not like he was going to magically force his way past 8 cars around valencia (ermm i mean singapore :hug: ) anyways..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users