#31 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/84837

For sure, Formula1 is no longer a sport.

#32 SeaMack99

SeaMack99

Formula 3

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

zerg rush right at the end

in for all those fags getting penalised and koba podium

wrrd, he had an awesome run

#33 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,021 posts
  • Interests:Motorsports

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:44 PM

Man, what a farce.

#34 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:01 PM

zerg rush right at the end

in for all those fags getting penalised and koba podium

:mamoru:

#35 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:02 PM

fucking louise,

1st "Vettel hit me!" then "Hmmm, I'll use the safety car to block ferrari...that makes perfect sense"

What a dick.

Glad Germany shit stomped england in the cup too :mamoru:

#36 SeaMack99

SeaMack99

Formula 3

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:30 PM

fucking louise,

1st "Vettel hit me!" then "Hmmm, I'll use the safety car to block ferrari...that makes perfect sense"

What a dick.

i'm fucking pissed cause the WC canceled the post race coverage

#37 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,021 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:43 PM

fucking louise,

What a dick.

Ham slows down when he sees the SC initially, then zooms off. wtf

#38 MrBucket

MrBucket

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:21 PM

only a 5 second penalty for all those cars is a shame, i guess they had to do such a light penalty after hamilton really got no penalty

#39 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

Man, what a farce.

fucking louise,

What a dick.

:werd:

For once, I completely agree with Alonso - that race was a sham.

Also a shout-out to the strategists in Mercedes GP who thought bringing Schuey in to change tyres for no reason - mad props.

#40 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:29 PM

Oh and :hay: to 5 sec penalties

#41 HighTachPres

HighTachPres

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:fast cars and fast girls

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

BREAK RULES
RETAIN POSITION

#42 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

Oh come on, did you guys REALLY want the majority of the field to get a giant penalty, thereby changing the results completely post-race?

For all the times the stewards have come down on shady shit in huge favor of Ferrari in the past, for them to whine that a race is a 'sham' because others didn't get penalized enough after the fact, handing them more positions (the only person I saw that benefited from the penalties was Alonso bumping Buemi) is ludicrous.

Alonso got taken to school by Kobi, and then Kobi just rubbed it in by passing Buemi, which is something Emo couldn't do in his Ferrari. It was awesome seeing a Ferrari power precession with the actual Ferrari as the tail car. :hay:

#43 TimzSI

TimzSI

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

So much hate on Hamiltion for the safety car being deployed to late. :hay: Why didn't it pick up Vettel, the fuck was it doing there?

A drive through was a standard penalty for something like that. You all would prefer the uncertainty of nothing being done during the race, so that we get these farcical 5 sec (when, clearly they should be the normal 20 seconds, if anything) penalties AFTER a race instead?

Alonso is a whiney dude, always has been, always will be.

Talk about cheating, what about Ferrari running an illegal 10 lap test around Fiorano before the race?

#44 TimzSI

TimzSI

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:17 PM

from f1.com:

Q: Fernando obviously said that this race was manipulated. What do you think about this?
LH: Ah, I think he is probably reacting emotionally…

:hay:

#45 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

So much hate on Hamiltion for the safety car being deployed to late. :rofl: Why didn't it pick up Vettel, the fuck was it doing there?

A drive through was a standard penalty for something like that. You all would prefer the uncertainty of nothing being done during the race, so that we get these farcical 5 sec (when, clearly they should be the normal 20 seconds, if anything) penalties AFTER a race instead?

Alonso is a whiney dude, always has been, always will be.

Talk about cheating, what about Ferrari running an illegal 10 lap test around Fiorano before the race?

Every time there is a question about safety, hamilton exploits it for position. The dude will probably get someone hurt one day, I just hope the FIA starts ramping up the penalties on him as his behavior has been perpetually reckless.

Don't agree with the mass 5 second penalty, they all should have been given warnings and/or monetary fines.

Alonso does moan a lot, but louise consistently breaks basic rules.

And oh NOOOOOO, no team would ever test out new parts during a media day. Especially the most honorable upstanding team of all time, Saint Macca of Woking :hay:

#46 MrBucket

MrBucket

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

Anyone else agree that the driver of the race was kobayashi?

#47 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,021 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

Anyone else agree that the driver of the race was kobayashi?

No question. He was the only driver that really impressed today.

#48 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,021 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:20 PM

The whole 5-second penalty for 9 drivers is a joke but basically the FIA put themselves in that situation because of the timing of Hamilton's penalty. Why does Hamilton have to lose ~20 seconds during a race for the same penalty that the rest of the 9 drivers only get a 5 second penalty for? Had they given the penalty immediately after the offence had been committed (if they would have noticed the infraction without Ferrari bringing it to their attention) then the penalty would have really screwed Lewis' race, but since they didn't do so, the other drivers also caught a huge break. There needs to be more consistency with the way the penalties are handed out.

Honestly I don't think it was Hamilton's fault that the penalty he was given had no effect because it took the FIA so damn long to come to that decision. But he is at fault for slowing down when he initially saw the SC but then deciding he could blow by them to make up ground. I don't know if he was consciously trying to use the SC to block the Ferraris and gain position, but if he was that's some really questionable tactics. Similarly those other 9 guys who didn't meet the 'delta' time and got those penalties are also guilty of some questionable tactics, basically ignoring the whole point of a safety car. IMO the FIA needs to come out and say that if anyone does that again (effectively making a choice to ignore a safety car) then they get the automatic black flag.

Ferrari need to get over this one, and quickly. Yeah, they royally got screwed by the SC but thats just a part of racing sometimes.

#49 MrBucket

MrBucket

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:21 AM

No question. He was the only driver that really impressed today.

He just needs to qualify better and I think he could contend for points every race. Oh and no more kamikaze.

#50 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:03 AM

Honestly I don't think it was Hamilton's fault that the penalty he was given had no effect because it took the FIA so damn long to come to that decision. But he is at fault for slowing down when he initially saw the SC but then deciding he could blow by them to make up ground. I don't know if he was consciously trying to use the SC to block the Ferraris and gain position, but if he was that's some really questionable tactics. Similarly those other 9 guys who didn't meet the 'delta' time and got those penalties are also guilty of some questionable tactics, basically ignoring the whole point of a safety car. IMO the FIA needs to come out and say that if anyone does that again (effectively making a choice to ignore a safety car) then they get the automatic black flag.

As per Button, he dove into the pits right as the SC came out. So he was still on a 'flying' lap and the SC came out just as he was almost done, thus (I guess) putting him into needing to meet the 'delta' time. So what was he supposed to do, stop at Start-Finish and wait?

Something was seriously amiss for NINE drivers to all miss delta time. One or two teams, maybe, but if you look at the penalized drivers, it was basically every team save Ferrari.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users