#26 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:44 AM

yeah that's some bullshit

There's no time differences between the wings - Christian Horner says.

Hope Webber wipes the floor with Vettel tonight

#27 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:23 AM

If there isnt a time difference whats the point of having a new FW :bowdown:

#28 Skyliner

Skyliner

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:26 AM

This is the first full F1 qualifying or race I've watched this season. Yeah, it's about the same.

#29 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:30 AM

This is the first full F1 qualifying or race I've watched this season. Yeah, it's about the same.

go back and watch the canada race...

#30 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:41 AM

Red Bulls the new McLaren. :bowdown:

All they're missing is stealing the designs of other teams and forcing their drivers to lie to the FIA.

#31 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

There's no time differences between the wings - Christian Horner says.

Hope Webber wipes the floor with Vettel tonight

I was thinking during the interviews "Holy fuck webber looks like his puppy dies...he's the new emo driver".

This would explain why.

#32 yonson

yonson

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts
  • Interests:Too numerous to bore you with...

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:07 AM

:bowrofl:

Am watching DVR'd F1 debrief and it said Renault may be looking at Kimi for next year...

I would much rather see Webbah get pissed and see Kimi go to RBR... but if it means he races again Renault could work...

#33 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:26 AM

Am watching DVR'd F1 debrief and it said Renault may be looking at Kimi for next year...

I would much rather see Webbah get pissed and see Kimi go to RBR... but if it means he races again Renault could work...

Yeah, Kimi's only got the talent to push a #1 car to victory

#34 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

shits about to get real

#35 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

lmao skittle

#36 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

Alonso having a good time with stewards

#37 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:30 PM

I think Alonso is totally out of it now :bowrofl: he was hanging on, but these last two races just finished any title hopes.

I hope Webber wins, would suck to have Mclaren or skittle winning

#38 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

Alonso got boned twice... drive through and then right before he served it a safety car... dude got fucked bad this race...
I loved Vettels drive during the last 10 laps, passing what 4 or 5 cars? :bowrofl:
and webbers comment about "not bad for a #2 driver"... shut up and drive...

#39 yonson

yonson

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

Wow what a race, very glad I didn't just turn it off after the first lap.

#40 yonson

yonson

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:27 PM

When the fuck are the races going to be back on SPEED, I'm so fucking tired of this fucking shit ass coverage. No fucking interview at all this race :hs:

FUCK YOU FOX & SPEED!

#41 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

When the fuck are the races going to be back on SPEED, I'm so fucking tired of this fucking shit ass coverage. No fucking interview at all this race :hs:
FUCK YOU FOX & SPEED!

vacuum informercial > f1 interviews...

I've come to a realization this season with Speed/Fox, they fuck up motogp coverage, fuck up moto2 coverage, fuck up wsbk coverage, no wrc coverage, fuck up F1 coverage... so all the race series that i watch, Speed/Fox fucks up... I'm moving in about a month or so, i think I'm going to drop the speed package...

although that nascar's got talent and the nascar chef show are just so good i might keep speed :jerkit:

#42 yonson

yonson

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:42 PM

Where are you moving? I love the SPEED crew, but everything else about the channel fucking sux, I wish we had commercial free F1 coverage like the EU gets :hs:

#43 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:52 PM

Where are you moving? I love the SPEED crew

getting married in 2 weeks, then we need to find a bigger place next month... neither of our homes is big enough for both our belongings (we have basically double everything), so we're putting her stuff in storage for a month and moving the necessities to my place...

I love the Speed crew too, but i don't watch the races live anymore, when i wake up on sunday's it's the first thing i watch, and if fox/speed is going to tape delay it anyways, then no point to keep the channel if i can drop it... i download the bbc coverage anyways later on sundays to watch pre race, and post race red button forum, so if anything, i'll just download it sooner...

#44 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:29 PM

Alonso got boned twice... drive through and then right before he served it a safety car... dude got fucked bad this race...
I loved Vettels drive during the last 10 laps, passing what 4 or 5 cars? :bowrofl:
and webbers comment about "not bad for a #2 driver"... shut up and drive...

He's allowed to speak his mind and I'm glad he's not sugar-coating it like other drivers. Red Bull is pissing me off right now...WTF Alonso...

#45 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

He's allowed to speak his mind and I'm glad he's not sugar-coating it like other drivers.

speaking your mind is one thing, but he still needs to represent his team... be pissed, be angry, but don't flaunt it around like your team is giving you inadequate equipment and holding you back... he came into this weekend with less points then Vettel, he qualified 2nd and won the race, what more can he ask for...
talking to the press after and saying "i wouldn't have signed an extension if i'd known i was going to be a #2 driver" isn't exactly classy

#46 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:28 PM

speaking your mind is one thing, but he still needs to represent his team... be pissed, be angry, but don't flaunt it around like your team is giving you inadequate equipment and holding you back... he came into this weekend with less points then Vettel, he qualified 2nd and won the race, what more can he ask for...
talking to the press after and saying "i wouldn't have signed an extension if i'd known i was going to be a #2 driver" isn't exactly classy

As much as I love Red Bull, and Vettel - I really wanted (and I'm glad) to see Webber win it. Pulling the front wing off his car and than giving it to Vettel all the while the team is saying "there's no favortism" on our team, is a flat out lie. And if the wing's change didn't have much to do with performance then should've just given Vettel the older-spec wing.

I'm sorry, I'm fine if you designate a clear no. 1 / no. 2 driver team - then you can do that kind of shit all day long. But if you're telling everyone that you're an equal and fair team, and then go switching parts around...

Hindsight is 20/20, but Red Bull's management really should ask themselves - was that kind of tactic really necessary given the tension already placed on the team?

#47 yonson

yonson

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:40 PM

In for RBR releasing webbah and signing Kimi for 2k11!!!!!

#48 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

Kimi is certainly better at playing #2

#49 cASe SenSiTive

cASe SenSiTive

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:58 PM

Bah! I love that he's not holding back.

#50 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:37 AM

If Webber is getting dicked and he didn't sign up for it then let him speak. I'm enjoying the RBR saga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users