ZOMG

#177 More&Faster

More&Faster

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:04 PM

man today is going to be insane for me. i have a shitload of laundry and packing to do, then i gotta go get my old bmw taken care of, and THEN i have to go take an exam which means i gotta study while i do laundry. then of course drive all night for 9 hours :x:

what are you guys doing for parking? it seems you can park at the hotel for $18 a day. didn't we pay for that already or something? either way i'll be driving straight there and parking the car. no idea how to get from the track from there though.

#178 More&Faster

More&Faster

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:41 PM

theyre predicting rain all weekend :x:

#179 mads

mads

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:04 PM

man today is going to be insane for me. i have a shitload of laundry and packing to do, then i gotta go get my old bmw taken care of, and THEN i have to go take an exam which means i gotta study while i do laundry. then of course drive all night for 9 hours :run:

what are you guys doing for parking? it seems you can park at the hotel for $18 a day. didn't we pay for that already or something? either way i'll be driving straight there and parking the car. no idea how to get from the track from there though.

we can take the subway straight to the track im pretty sure. just not sure how to pull that off exactly. im sure theres like signs and stuff all over...at least there was in 06.

im picking shi up in 5 hours and we're driving straight there :eek3:

#180 dgr81

dgr81

Formula 3

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:22 AM

still in the holliday inn for one last night....had a great time...just came back from super sexe...toronto strip clubs are much much better.

#181 chiuey

chiuey

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Running, Wakeboarding & Karts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:59 AM

still in the holliday inn for one last night....had a great time...just came back from super sexe...toronto strip clubs are much much better.

pics? :o

but I highly doubt it as most strip joint don't let people bring in camera... :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users