Shi

Administrator

• F1 Crew Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,770 posts
  • Interests:Vehicle dynamics, trackdays, motorsports

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

Wet weekend expected in Sao Paulo

"The weather could have a big say on where the World Championship ends up this season as wet conditions are expected in Sao Paulo over the weekend.

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari's Felipe Massa will go head-to-head for the Drivers' Title on Sunday. Hamilton has the edge over local hero Massa as he takes a seven-point lead into the season finale.

Massa's task could be even tougher this weekend if the weather gods fail to play along. The Ferraris have struggled to make much of an impact during wet races while Hamilton relishes driving in the rain.

Showers are expected during qualifying on Saturday afternoon as well as during the race on Sunday and there are fears the demanding track could break down.

The FIA have already given Interlagos the green light, but tests have revealed that heavy rain could cause problems.

Race organisers therefore decided to make last-minute adjustments to the track and added grooves to parts of the surface to improve drainage. "

:madfawk:

#2 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

Wet weekend expected in Sao Paulo

"The weather could have a big say on where the World Championship ends up this season as wet conditions are expected in Sao Paulo over the weekend.

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari's Felipe Massa will go head-to-head for the Drivers' Title on Sunday. Hamilton has the edge over local hero Massa as he takes a seven-point lead into the season finale.

Massa's task could be even tougher this weekend if the weather gods fail to play along. The Ferraris have struggled to make much of an impact during wet races while Hamilton relishes driving in the rain.

Showers are expected during qualifying on Saturday afternoon as well as during the race on Sunday and there are fears the demanding track could break down.

The FIA have already given Interlagos the green light, but tests have revealed that heavy rain could cause problems.

Race organisers therefore decided to make last-minute adjustments to the track and added grooves to parts of the surface to improve drainage. "

:mamoru:

#3 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

#4 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts
  • Interests:Motorsports

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:32 PM

Montoya tells Lewis: Steer clear of Massa

By Charles Bradley Wednesday, October 29th 2008, 13:13 GMT

Former McLaren race-winner Juan Pablo Montoya has advised world championship leader Lewis Hamilton to keep away from Ferrari's Felipe Massa on the track in this weekend's Brazilian Grand Prix title decider.

Montoya, who quit McLaren and Formula One two years ago to race in NASCAR, has tipped Massa to win the race on Sunday - but firmly believes that Hamilton must steer clear of him if he's to wrap up his first drivers' championship.

"I think Felipe will probably win the race," Montoya told autosport.com. "And if I was Lewis, I wouldn't be anywhere close to him. If Felipe comes anywhere near him, I would let him by.

"Lewis has got to play this pretty smart. When you're that young and you're in Formula One, you want to win every race. That's great, but when you're points racing all of a sudden, you've got to learn that a different result can be the best one for you.

"Ahead of this weekend, I'm sure they [McLaren and Lewis] will have talked about this, and he's just got to bring the car home in the points. Then he'll be world champion."

Montoya doesn't think that last year's disaster, when Hamilton went off on the first lap and then suffered a gearbox gremlin that caused him to miss out on the title, will play on their minds too much going into Interlagos.

"Maybe it will a little bit, because they know all about what happened last year, but I don't think they'll dwell on it," he said. "McLaren have won world championships before, so I think they'll do a pretty good job in Brazil.

"I think Lewis will win it, I'll be surprise if he doesn't. He's done a good job with his career and I think he's a great guy. F1 is all about the car, so if you've got that, it's all good for you."

In other news, the entire world tells Montoya to go back to his dueling banjos racing and quit bickering about F1.

#5 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

In other news, the entire world tells Montoya to go back to his dueling banjos racing and quit bickering about F1.

I thought JPM didn't care about F1 anymore...

#6 kngrsll

kngrsll

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts
  • Interests:F1, racing, women, steak, running, cycling.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

in for an exciting race :madfawk:

#7 F1

F1

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:21 PM

In for Jesus proving that he deserves the championship in the rain.

In for Massa proving that he's a fag. :madfawk:

#8 More&Faster

More&Faster

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:18 PM

they're both fags. lewis is the better driver though.

#9 DMClark

DMClark

Kart

• F1 Crew Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:46 PM

In for massacopter.

#10 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:22 PM

In for R28's third win and in the wet

#11 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:19 AM

In for R28's third win and in the wet alonso plows into hamilton - senna style

fixed

#12 kngrsll

kngrsll

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts
  • Interests:F1, racing, women, steak, running, cycling.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

Alonso: I have nothing against Hamilton

By Jonathan Noble Thursday, October 30th 2008, 17:32 GMT

Fernando AlonsoFernando Alonso says his desire to see Felipe Massa win the world championship in Brazil this weekend is nothing personal against Lewis Hamilton - but purely because he does not want former team McLaren to triumph.

The Spaniard endured a turbulent season with McLaren last year, cutting short his contract with the team at the end of the season so he could return to Renault.

Having been widely quoted in recent weeks as saying he would rather see Massa win the championship over Hamilton, Alonso has made it clear on the eve of the title showdown in Brazil why he has such feelings.

When asked why it appeared matters were so personal with Hamilton, Alonso said: "No, they are not with him. I told many times that I have great respect to Lewis and we speak together.

"Last year was the same thing. We were in the drivers' room, we speak together and we had no problems. But I think I will always prefer any team other than McLaren to win."

Alonso thinks there is little doubt that Hamilton will achieve the fifth place he needs in Brazil to be able to win the championship.

"Lewis is the clear favourite. He is seven points ahead and here, if he finishes the race, it will be enough to win the championship. In the top five (is easy because) he is quick enough to win the championship. So Lewis is going to win."

And Alonso has played down any fears of the title battle being overshadowed by Hamilton or Massa suffering an incident at the hands of their rivals.

"I think nothing will happen, or hopefully nothing will happen," explained Alonso. "I don't see any possibility of someone crashing with Felipe or crashing with Lewis.

"The race will be very, very clean, I hope. And theoretically they will finish both in the podium – this is a normal situation and a normal race."

oh come on! this better not be a snooze fest... i want to see some hard dirty racing!!

#13 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:24 PM

oh come on! this better not be a snooze fest... i want to see some hard dirty racing!!

:o

Someone's ego better get in the way so I can have something to talk about :bowdown:

#14 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:51 PM

DC's special RBR livery for his last race:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

looks hawt

#16 HighTachPres

HighTachPres

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:fast cars and fast girls

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:37 PM

In for R28's third win and in the wet

:bowdown:

#17 HighTachPres

HighTachPres

GP2

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:fast cars and fast girls

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:39 PM

Posted Image[/url]

Posted Image

#18 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:16 AM

They should have painted it a gravel colour, so when he undoubtedly beaches it - it turns invisible

#19 yonson

yonson

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts
  • Interests:Too numerous to bore you with...

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:35 AM

Maybe Massur and Hammy with both get DQ'd from the Chip and Kubica will get it :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

Fuck, I really don't want either one of those 2 assclowns to get it, but I guess I'd rather see Massur than Hammy...

#20 yonson

yonson

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts
  • Interests:Too numerous to bore you with...

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

they're both fags. lewis is the better driver though.

:x:

#21 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:51 AM

Posted Image

I am Lewis Hamilton - HEAR ME ROAR!!

#22 Dazed1

Dazed1

Formula 3

• F1 Crew Member
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:19 AM

Posted Image

I am Lewis Hamilton - HEAR ME ROAR!!

:x::rofl::x::rofl::x::rofl::x:

#23 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:08 AM

reebok didnt even have to pay for that

#24 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

final 10 mins of live timing.. wet track during the session.

#25 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

final 10 mins of live timing.. wet track during the session.

Gotta link? :x:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users