#2 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts
  • Interests:Motorsports

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

Petrov's car looked as skitish as a HRT.

#3 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

"...the track is too difficult for the drivers." :bowrofl: Oh EJ, you're going senile..

#4 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,835 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:39 PM

Redbull front row
McLaren second row
Ferrari third row
Merc forth row
Force India fifth row

:eek3:

#5 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

I have a suspicion that this race might be for the remaining podium spots, with 1st place already claimed by Seb :hs: I just can't see anyone else winning right now unless someone takes Seb out of the race or he has pitstop problems. He's just that fast and consistent right now, and the car is hella quick.

#6 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

I have a suspicion that this race might be for the remaining podium spots, with 1st place already claimed by Seb :hs: I just can't see anyone else winning right now unless someone takes Seb out of the race or he has pitstop problems. He's just that fast and consistent right now, and the car is hella quick.

Hell, he could quit right now and still be the heavy favorite for the title. No one else is as consistent or as fast on every track.

#7 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

fucking hamilton, again...

#8 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

Not like winning the WDC is going to change the pecking order race-to-race. Vettel is going to set records this season, most wins (4 more to go), most poles (3 more to go)...

#9 vietlol

vietlol

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

Ferrari :mad: so slow

Schumi :eek4:

race overall had a good bit of action but the lead was never threatened so zzzzz

#10 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,835 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:01 PM

Last year people said Vettel only won the title cause webber moved over that one race. This year he's curb stomping the shit out of everyone. Can't say he's just cruising for points now either.

Freaking Hamilton again. Bitchs to the team about screwing up then gets a drive through all by himself.

#11 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:56 PM

I fell asleep. Long race is long :o Hard to stay up when you're out all night...I really hope someone can stay close to RB. It's kind of hard to watch when one team dominates the entire thing.

#12 Dr. Jimmmah!

Dr. Jimmmah!

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:20 AM

I fell asleep. Long race is long :o Hard to stay up when you're out all night...I really hope someone can stay close to RB. It's kind of hard to watch when one team dominates the entire thing.

SV is just a one-man show right now, and pretty much the race winner is decided by lap 5 each weekend. Even with all this overtaking this year he is just too far ahead to make it remotely close. Surprising that we have the best track action F1 has seen in over a decade and a snoozer for the race win all at the same time. If there isn't a dominant car next year we could be in for a hell of a season.

#13 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,835 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:36 AM

I dunno what you're talking about :rofl:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#14 Redliner

Redliner

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:53 AM

SV is just a one-man show right now, and pretty much the race winner is decided by lap 5 each weekend. Even with all this overtaking this year he is just too far ahead to make it remotely close. Surprising that we have the best track action F1 has seen in over a decade and a snoozer for the race win all at the same time. If there isn't a dominant car next year we could be in for a hell of a season.

I know the Red Bull car is good, but SV is also just the perfect driver right now. He has seriously not put a foot wrong all season, outside of a mistake here and there. Webber is no slouch at all, but he still manages to be nowhere near Seb. Even if LH/FA/JB/RK had the same car, I don't/can't see either of them dominating the way SV has...In fact, I'd argue that the car difference among the teams is not that great, and that SV is just that good. I'd argue that Button had a greater car advantage among the teams when he won the championship than this year, judging by Webber's performance in the sister car...

#15 Nacho

Nacho

WDC

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

I know the Red Bull car is good, but SV is also just the perfect driver right now. He has seriously not put a foot wrong all season, outside of a mistake here and there. Webber is no slouch at all, but he still manages to be nowhere near Seb. Even if LH/FA/JB/RK had the same car, I don't/can't see either of them dominating the way SV has...In fact, I'd argue that the car difference among the teams is not that great, and that SV is just that good. I'd argue that Button had a greater car advantage among the teams when he won the championship than this year, judging by Webber's performance in the sister car...

The Brawn likely would have fallen to the RB car in 09 if McLaren hadn't had their late season resurgence and taken points away from them as the Brawn lost pace in the development aspect.

#16 DrDickAction

DrDickAction

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:29 AM

Best boring race of all time, I fell asleep with my daughter watching this race last night :bigthumb:

#17 _R_

_R_

F1 Legend

• F1 Crew Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,835 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:37 AM

Best boring race of all time, I fell asleep with my daughter watching this race last night :bigthumb:

one thing you'll notice after a couple weeks... it's not so hard to wake up and watch the races live anymore... you'll be awake anyways :rofl:

#18 chiuey

chiuey

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Running, Wakeboarding & Karts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:43 PM

i missed the race last weekend as I had to report back at base when the race was starting. can someone PM me a link or torrent for it? thanks :)

#19 MrHahn

MrHahn

Formula 1

• F1 Crew Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:06 AM

Smedley in the Singapore race edit :bowrofl:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users